Saturday, September 12, 2009

Sugar Crisp Cereal

Yes, sugar crisp! As I typed my hunger in the last first blog, this cereal came into mind. I couldn't resist the sweet sugary fluffy texture of it. Cereal is something I always have to rotate with, ill go through 4 to 5 kinds before I repeat the same cereal. It's just to keep my mornings more exciting, and nights. I will now regret eating this kind, because when I go pee I will smell the cereal, like asparagus. Its strange.

Anyway it was delicious and as I sat with my head propped up against my pillows, 2% milk dripping down my chin, I realized how awful the add on the box was. The newly designed sugar bear looks drugged, with a lazy smile, a tasteless brown turtle neck sweater, and a hand reaching out with puffy wheats as though they're tablets of sugar ecstasy. Its ridiculous, blah, and a disgrace to the olden day sugar bear. Perhaps this young cub grew up to be the tiresome digitally animated addict to its own product bear today. Wo, he really let him self go!

The appearance of cereal is constantly evolving, its crazy towns (medium crazy)! I noticed the catchy tune I personally now remember, 'Can't get enough of that Sugar Crisp, yea' isn't around. I reckon the song was selling and not the cereal, so they cut it. Like the kit kat melody. I hope us cereal lovers can see a new and improved sugar bear soon. Shouldn't be to long. I wonder if there is still a Sugar Crisp commercial! Huh. Well I guess thats all I have to say about that. Although I am glad to have written about Sugar Crisp, cereal ain't so hard to spell anymore. Can't get enough of this Sugar Crisp, yea!

1 comment:

  1. Mitchell...Pure Fucking Genius!! I'm a avid sugar crisp lover...and I too have noticed the "pee smell" but I haven't verbalized that thought to anyone...I love that you have that "who cares" attitude...And ya know what? Your writing abilities have def increased...Much better than your early works that I own...such as the note "to the burn in my pee" I treasure all of them, as I do you..
    Much Love,
    M

    ReplyDelete