Saturday, September 12, 2009

Memorabilia


This is my first new post for my first new blog site. I would like to concentrate on having this blog as a center to my many ways of remembering, creating, sharing and well blogging anything that interests me. I may be grammatically incorrect at times, degrading, helpful, interesting, gay, possibly boring and well I could list more, but thats for you to discover, if interested. I don't want to give away more about myself because its to soon, and I find it exhausting. Through every blog I post in the future you'll learn more about me I promise.

Action! The photo above is one of many, and yes I saturated the color.
I believe this was taken about a year ago, dancing at a not so random club with a friend, kiki. Yea we have some original grooves thanks for noticing. I find it amazing how we can capture a perfect image of a moment that passes by so quick. Glance back. Smile. Then try to relive that moment. Share it. Maybe write about it. I'm not going to write about this moment. I can however write about kiki. She is 20 something years, has striking black hair, light skin, likes to call herself grandma, owns a rambunctious black cat, listens to ska music, and wears the color red very well. I know more of her of coarse but those were just the main things that fall into my mind when I see and chill with her. We used to work together at an art gallery, never a dull moment there! Yea she's a doll. I am super hungry right now so thats my closing sentence. Oh and her real name isn't Kiki.

1 comment:

  1. Bahaha oh Mitchie winks you are truly the best! I love your new blog and will make a habit of reading it as you are a good little writer my little pookums! Meow meow!

    _kiki

    ReplyDelete