Sunday, November 6, 2011

SOMETIMES I LIKE THE TASTE OF SUMMER



This past year I only spent my dollars on items that I needed, not wanted, which left opportunity for nothing.. Until the humid summer months came by! I realized after the move cross country I brought zero summer attire, which meant I had a legit excuse to spend my dollars, finally! Slowly a mini collection appeared, with white, blue, and leopard print fashions, but my most loved piece had to have been this woman's silk blouse with a noble french print I found at CTS, a vintage store near Queen West. I wore that fucker immediately and later when needed. It will always refresh my soul with the warm taste of summer, even when I stand in the cold room cold during this early November.





just a taste is all

No comments:

Post a Comment