Thursday, February 11, 2010


I don't believe I have introduced my liking to The Doors.. So here it is, I like The Doors, always have and always will. Liking The Doors has a cause, a cause which you can relate too. Every time I turn up Jim's voice and take in the rest of the band, this frenzy of relating and understanding to a song begins, swirls me into a coma of what was, what is, and what will be, lying out all my emotions, naked, inviting and chilling. Damn, I could write a novel explaining everything thats anything with Jim, The Doors, and myself, but thats dated for another time, so before you enter the other side I suggest you listen to End of the Night, Wild Child and Riders on the Storm

1 comment:

  1. Ironically my love, You decided to right this on my birthday...my little Jim Morrison, I say, did you do this intentionally? To pay homage to our love of all things Rock and Roll? The manly beast that is Jim....Jimmmmm Morrrriiisssooonn...
    Love,
    Ruth Baxter
    P.S. I Can Seee Yooouuu

    ReplyDelete