Tuesday, January 26, 2010

The Science of Sleep


Liebling von Meinem!
Directed by my favorite director Michel Gondry. He has done my other favorite and im sure yours too, Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind and Be kind Please Rewind. Gael Garcia Bernal stars in this french dreamlike film, who I might add is another one of my favorites. Nam nam nam nam.. This film has the complex of complete randomness while Mr. Bernals main character, 'Stephane', intertwines his dreamscape with reality. Truly imaginative, creative, and inspiring. Especially if your a random/artistic junky like me. I can easily categorize this movie as Art. The french language seems far more appealing to me now as I get older, and while watching this, it makes me not only want to learn french but live in it. Heres a link to the trailer: The Science of Sleep trailer

No comments:

Post a Comment